A bestfriend isn’t someone who’s just always there for you. It’s someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself.
Best friends are there for you even if you refuse to talk to them because they know, deep down, the silence is killing you.
ll be there when yourheart stops beating. I’ll be there when your last breath’s taken away… in the dark, when there’s no one listening, in the times when we both get carried away.
I’ll help you up when life gets you down. Remember to smile and never frown. Live life crazy with no regrets. Never look back but never forget.If we go down, we go down together. Best friends means best friends forever
A
No matter how much youhurt them, the people that are still with you at the end of the day, those are the ones worth keeping.
Sometimes in arelationship , going through Hell isn’t so bad if you come out of it a little stronger. Iguess the same is true about friends.
XXXMY♥

I love your blog and I follow you every day.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBut I love this blog the most, this is especially.♥
A friend is like a four leaf clover,
hard to find but lucky to have.
Side by side or miles apart,
good friends are always
close to the heart.
If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you,
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue
If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own,
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone
If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me
I cannot build a mountain,
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there
I believe in angels,
The kind that heaven sends,
I am surrounded by angels,
But I call them friends.
I think that this is true
and I love you!
xxme bff♥
sorry for this long response