Today went back to school!
And yes I saw my friends and my cute boy again.
only there were some bad things like ... I was of course too late. First I had all the books in my locker stuff quickly, then the rooms door was almost closed by the teacher and i was still in the room to put in my books in the locker , when suddenly my friend was behind me was away I did'nt know where the classroom was. then I needed to get a late note but there stood a row of about twenty people about 20 minutes later i sid in the classroom! FINALLY!
And yes I saw my friends and my cute boy again.
only there were some bad things like ... I was of course too late. First I had all the books in my locker stuff quickly, then the rooms door was almost closed by the teacher and i was still in the room to put in my books in the locker , when suddenly my friend was behind me was away I did'nt know where the classroom was. then I needed to get a late note but there stood a row of about twenty people about 20 minutes later i sid in the classroom! FINALLY!
xxxMY

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten